May 6, 2009

The Car Gods Must Be Crazy

Approximately one month and roughly $1800 later, I am no closer to a well functioning vehicle. What. The. F*ck. It's warming up. Maybe I should just get my Rollerblade on. This wouldn't even be so frustrating if I felt the problem could be solved by the same shop I originally took it to. They obviously don't know their ass from their head gasket over there.

I always try to find the silver lining in every cloud- but it evades me on this one. The car won't stay on. The de-fogger won't work. The heat won't work. (Yes, it's spring time but I love heat, okay? It should work when I want it to.) And...Oh yeah. An ungodly noise emanates from the right front of the car each time I accelerate. Equal parts knocking and squeal. For all this, I should have kept that dough in my purse and copped a hooptie instead. I am...quite simply...seething. Now would be a good time to count my blessings. I know this. But right now I just feel like the stock boy in Superbad.


Signed,
This Furious & Exasperated Bug

1 comment:

>:-(.....Soups said...

Maaaaannnnn look.