April 24, 2009

Vodka: The Other Clear Beverage


Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Always Drink Vodka

1. I don't do dark liquor; dark liquor does me.

2. Unlike Long Island Iced Teas, No hangovers. No regrets.

3. It mixes well with just about anything!

4. When I was very young, my aunt drank it on the rocks in a large crystal goblet every day. It looked very elegant. Looking back on it, she might have had a slight alcohol problem.

5. It's easier to detect when a brand that you didn't ask for has been poured for you.

6. It's not that it has no scent. It smells like rubbing alcohol. But anyone can have a backache at 10 in the morning, no?

7. I like the Russians better than the Scots. There. I said it.

8. Take it from a former bartender: Vodka and Cran sounds more grown up than a Sex on a Beach.

9. Fill a Poland Springs bottle with this stuff and Voila! No hassles at Yankee Stadium.

10. The fruit infused flavors require no juice- just ice. Well, maybe just a drop for color.

Bonus: It looks refreshing. I love water.

(unscrews Ciroc bottle) Can you tell This Bug loves Vodka?

3 comments:

Katness said...

It's also less detactable by discerning noses. What's your fave vodka? Curious. Skyy is just about the only one I can do on the rocks.

Katness said...

Sorry. Meant 'detectable'. :)

Jayne Neverow said...

That would have to be the Goose- got ya feelin' loose... ;-)