December 8, 2008

Water, water everywhere and way too much to drink.


I don't really subscribe to the truth of zodiac signs. So I have no idea what it means to be born on the cusp or ruled by the Moon or any of that other nonsense. While astrology may touch on certain similarities I find most of that stuff purely coincidental where personalities are concerned. That being said, I can agree that someone born under my sign is clearly in her element when it comes to water. It's calming. It's serene. It's vital. And it only sucks when you find that your cell phone has been submerged in it for 8 hours plus. Don't ask. Luckily though, that's what I pay insurance for. I wanted a new phone anyway- so it will be here any day now. And with that, Boys and Girls- This Bug encourages all of you to drink responsibly. Cheers!

1 comment:

Katness said...

Funny. I have the same relationship w/the water. It's a huge reason why I swim like a fish, live 10 mins. from the beach and haven't been able to leave. I'm Virgo.