February 27, 2009

My, aren't we the Fortunate Ones?



I usually don't do fortune cookies. Normally, I have one of those crumbly almond cookies or a slice of orange to freshen my palate after I dine on Chinese cuisine. But every now and then, I crack one of those bad boys open and entertain the thought that it was meant solely for me. Today was one of those days. Sure enough, that little piece of paper held some relevance.

It read: It's never crowded along the "extra mile."

True. So true, indeed. Since I made up my mind that I will give my all to the goals I have set, I find that I am alone and quite alright with that fact. While professional opportunities have been presenting themselves, I am astute in seeing them through. It's a snowball effect and I love it. Does that make me lucky? Fortunate or favored? Who knows. I'd like to think that luck favors the prepared. It wasn't until I made up my mind to close certain chapters in my life and open myself for the best that life had to offer-did these serendipitous events materialize. I deserve it. In my eyes, we all do. I no longer feel the need to ruminate on what went wrong, or rehash events with those from my past. There has already been a dirge for a moment's loss. I have focused up. I'm ready to shake out. No stopping me now, Champ.

By the way, my lucky numbers are 2, 3, 11, 32, 38, 23

The word Spring in Mandarin is Chūn tiān.


You can't say This Bug never taught you anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW. You are truly ill. I love to see people passionately perform their purposes in life.

Keep on pulling those good vibes to yourself & show the masses how this thing we call LIFE is supposed to be done.

~ Love is in the air~. Capitalize on it & spread it, Ms. Jayne.

Continue to Shake Out , Champion!=)

One Love