February 24, 2009

I'll be in the corner if you need me

Okay, so some of you may remember a previous entry about This Bug being free of the shackles of smoking. Well, I always strive to be a woman of my word- and when I falter, I think it's fair to share that also. I never said I was infallible or anything. So recently, I've jumped from what some might say is the frying pan and into the fire. Yes, This Bug is lighting up again- and this time it's cigars. I actually tricked myself into thinking it was a good weaning method off the cigs, assuming I would smoke less. Um...that hasn't actually been the case and I am ashamed of myself. Hold on, I have to go find an ashtray...
Anypuff, I just wanted to address that in case anyone was looking to me as inspiration to quit smoking. Don't be discouraged. My will power always had a lower threshold than most. I'll be giving this quitting thing another go as soon as this five pack is done. Damn you, Black & Mild! Damn you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good entry. Honesty with self........best policy. You'll do it. Da Ave still got chew-sticks, ya know. lol. Likkle more.....

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

lol! you can do it Ozzy! ( taken from "Little Nicky".

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk!! SMH i hope u change sum day

-yon

Suzy said...

It took me TWO YEARS to quit! If I even had one puff today I'd be up to a pack in an hour.