September 9, 2009

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself


It was recently brought to my attention that I have readers from various walks of life. Or, at least the Narcissist Blogger in me would like to think so. I have no way of knowing anymore since I removed the traffic monitoring device. It just felt a bit..oh I dunno...stalkerish? Anyway, those who have been following know that I can swing in any direction on my blog depending on the day. I can go from current events to poetry to mad-woman ranting in just one week. But anyone who's been reading knows that This Bug loves all things Hip-Hop. So in an effort to concentrate those interests while still staying true to my Hip-Hop roots...I bring to you (extended drum roll) Dope Beats and Door Knockas. This way, all my true heads who want the treats going straight to the main vein without the other stuff can just peep me over there. Throwback Thursdays will still be featured on This Bug's Life, but if you want a dose that hasn't even been stepped on...Dope Beats and Door Knockas is the way to go. All previous Hip-Hop related posts can be found over there. Anyway, I'm just expanding those Pretty Wings, you know? Hope I didn't lose anyone. This is also a move to keep the focus on all the other topics you guys seem to appreciate on Bug's Life. Thanks for the continued support and readership. We now return to your regularly scheduled blogging. Deuces!

1 comment:

Soups Sanctifies..... said...

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!.....I lub ur writing, Jayne & your knowledge of the music is wild-crazy-stupid fresh. Blast off & Bless us, babe.

I will stay in-tuned & in-touch.

One Love.