August 7, 2009

And baby makes Fab

I normally don't do celebrity news or pictorials. Usually I leave that stuff up to my Sweetie over at Pub Stunt who has his finger on the pulse of all things Fly and Fab. But This Bug is completely smitten with the new addition to Kimora's clan. She and (fine as wine) Djimon Hounsou recently welcomed newborn son, Kenzo Lee.



Father and son. Beautiful moment.



Hope this inspires a kinder, gentler line of handbags. BabyPhat is just too friggin' gaudy.


Congrats and blessings to the Fabulous new parents. Admit it. They make it look gorgeous.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I had a baby phat article of clothing that bled a million colors and essentially fell apart. But I love Kimora. I wondered where that birth was going to be mentioned. I love the name Kenzo too. My mom used to work for the designer Kenzo so I've always been partial.

I linked you today btw!

Unknown said...

Aww, Suze! You linked little ole me? I'm blushin'...