November 25, 2010

Throwback Thursdays

Peace People.  I know it's Thursday, but I'm also well aware that this is no ordinary Thursday. It's Thanksgiving Day.  So I'm pretty sure that many of you will be reading this days after you've stuffed yourself on turkey, watched some football, drank way too much and got into it with your dysfunctional relatives.  (At least, that's what my Thanksgiving may probably consist of. ) But I digress.  Since this is tragically recognized as an eating holiday- rather than a day of reverence for the indigenous people of America, I'll go with the flow and post a video in keeping with that sentiment: Greed. Shout out to Nice and Smooth for coming up with a joint that I can appreciate down to the last detail on a day like today.  People can be so greedy.  It's a shame. But this is a reminder to everyone, that you can't have your Cake and Eat It Too.  Hope you've all had your fill.  Uno.



No comments: