November 4, 2010

Throwback Thursdays

Peace People.  Today's Throwback has no history lesson behind it.  I have no personal soliloquy or specific memory that attaches itself to this song.  All I have today is reverence for good music and a special dedication.  This one goes out to a dear friend and amazing person who had a convergence with this artist as they put one in the air.  As he tells it, Pete was just a modest and cool, down-to-earth person who hardly seemed aware of how his talents has touched others.  Which is kinda cool, since the person this joint is dedicated to possesses the same quality of  humble and unassuming character- while inspiring the lives of others in a way only he can.  This is for one of my favorite people who taught me to get it while the gettin' is good but to not rush anything. He shared this with me: 'Everything takes time but most people can't wait.' It's just a matter of time.  Just one of the many jewels I've been blessed with by a true Soul Survivor. And I give thanks. One Love.


No comments: