January 31, 2010

Give the Lady A Hand


Better late than never is what I always say. I saw this Infomercial a few months back late one night. I sat there, jaw on the floor at the spectacle I was witnessing. My first thought? 'Hmmm, suggestive much? I can't be the only one that sees the hilarity in this.' Then I figured who needs to spend $19.95 on this contraption when any appendage will do. Sure enough, the comments on Youtube let me know I wasn't alone. Judging from the smiles on the model's faces, clearly everybody is happy in the ending. To be fair, there's a thin line between ridiculous and genius. Let's applaud one man's attempt to improve the quality of life...one Manual Gig at a time.

1 comment:

pants said...

ahahahahah this is one of my FAVORITE lazy athlete products. i'd never buy one, but i'm secretly hoping i'll see one on display in one of those "as seen on tv" stores so i can try it out like the sucker consumer i am..