January 6, 2009

Ah-Choo!


Four Words: I hate being sick. This is so not how I wanted to start off the New Year. I'm trying to recall what might have caused this. Perhaps it was pumping gas with no hat or gloves on the coldest night of the year...which happened to be the last night of the year. Maybe it was standing outside with no coat the very next day while I chatted with an officer of the law. Yeah, my year has gotten off to an interesting start to say the least. And no- I am not disclosing why I was exchanging verbs with said officer, either. Just know that This Bug's life does not consist of dull moments. Ever. For now it's all about downing shots of Nyquil and being slathered in Vick's Vapor Rub. (Note to self: Don't hit panic button the next time a grain of rice comes out in the tissue after blowing nose.) Good God- that was scary. So the world keeps rotating while I lie in bed feeling like a huge Peppermint Patty. Actually I feel more like Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. All I need now is for Ferris to come talk me out of bed and right into some misadventures to let me know that I'm truly alive. Until then it's back under the covers for me.

"When Cameron was in Egypt's land...? Let my Cameron go..."

No comments: