August 22, 2008

Wanted: Cute Shoes and Good Drinks


What exactly is the definition of Cabin Fever? I don't know and I don't feel like Googling it right now. But I do know that I'm suffering from something like it. It's been a while since I threw on the Freakum dress and a fierce pair of heels to go party with my girls. I need to step out, sip a drink, move to some music and do some harmless flirting with a stranger. It's true. I need a girls night out ala Carrie & Co. Hold the Cosmos, it's so passé. I'll settle for my old standby: Goose and Cran in a nicely lit lounge. The sad truth is- all of my girlfriends are scattered nationwide or just too damn busy to paint the town red with me. I don't want to get drunk. I can do that at home while cooking a magnificent dinner. That was last week, actually...but I digress. I don't need wild Studio 54 shenanigans, just some cocktails and the typical girl gossip. Some late night cheesecake to cap the night off wouldn't hurt either. Hey, that's how I like to end a night of blaring music and potent potables. Don't judge. What's a bored shitless girl to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I like for cheesecake to be eaten off of my bare naked chest after a knight of partying. Too bad I wasn't around that night. WE ARE SOOOOOOOO MUCH ALIKE! lolol!


Seriously, we'll talk. ;)