January 23, 2011

Outta here


I don't want to change the world. I just want to find my way back to it and when I get there- find my proper place in it. All this talk of knowing oneself and touching lives is lost on me. Folks know little about living their own lives and more about touching themselves. Nothing wrong with that. I don't judge. It doesn't sound half bad right about now. This Bug is taking flight. A sabbatical if you will. I don't know when I'll be back. At the expense of sounding disloyal to my blog- I have bigger tilapia to fry right now. So it's time to step back and handle, dismantle and reconstruct. It's either that or hire a life coach. We all know I don't have that kind of money so...sabbatical it is. Enjoy the past entries. I'm coming back like a comet. Be sure of it. Does that make me crazy? Wait and see.

2 comments:

A Fish in the See* said...

Wow....nice words..."Folks know little about living their own lives and more about touching themselves. Nothing wrong with that. I don't judge. It doesn't sound half bad right about now. This Bug is taking flight." [sic]...wow, nice words. Travel forward in harmony, Bug & may you Prosper greatly. Peace out.

Jayne Neverow said...

Many thanks for the big ups and blessings, Fishie. The batteries in backs and the backward glances. All of it has its rightful place; not unlike all us having our rightful place in this world. Like I said, "I don't want to change the world. I just want to find my way back to it.." It's so easy to get lost trying to fit where we don't belong. Prosperity to you and yours.