May 7, 2010

Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear?


Okay People, This Bug loves you and blogging far too much to leave you hanging. This is not an apology or an explanation. Just a quick hit to let you know that I have tons to do and the minute I have a chance to share my thoughts, rants and Hip-Hop favorites with you, I will. Right now I'm busy packing and recruiting manpower. Feel free to check the archives in my absence. There's a lot of good stuff in there so don't be lazy. You can check out past Throwbacks if you're feeling nostalgic. The Lists if you prefer of a mixed bag of useless or useful information. Depends on your perception, I guess. Or maybe even some poetry because, you know... This Bug can be really deep when she's ready. Or you can forgo all of that and just email me if you'd like to help me move. C'mon. Strap on a weight belt and don't forget to bend at the knees. It's for the greater good. It ensures my speedy return to writing and there's free pizza and a six pack of your choice in it for you. Win/Win.

1 comment:

Omotayo said...

Great Maybe even a album review ;) section