June 24, 2010

Throwback Thursdays


Hola Peoples. You already know what's good. It's Thursday. I love Hip-Hop. Let's do this. Today's Throwback does not include a history lesson. It's just underground Hip-Hop at its finest. Either you were there or you weren't. This was always one of my favorite crew joints. It's one of those songs where every single emcee holds his own so immaculately- that it's tough to tell whose album it really belongs on. Lord Finesse did his thing without a doubt- as he very well should, but Sadat rips it. Grand Puba comes off and Large Pro delivers the goods as usual. Everybody brought their A-game. Watch the video closely for some cameos. Fat Joe, Diamond D and even the Blastmaster came out and showed some love. This Bug's favorite line? Man...I don't even want to single one out. Your boy Derek X (my true heads feel me) got called to bless and pulled the S off of his varsity sweater. The Large Professor is on some acrobat shit- flipping the mental ass-whippin'. Puba said he keeps n*ggas movin' like an escalator. What?! But Finesse killed it with, "You can't do me or dis me, don't try to get wit me. My style is tricky like spelling Mississippi." And those, my friends, are Actual Facts.

No comments: